Sabinoise Ma vie rurale / My country life.: Cat's hoodie patterns.

Sunday 16 July 2017

Cat's hoodie patterns.

There is only patterns.
So you have to be familiar with sewing and sewing terms.
You have to imagine what measures you have to take to build your own patterns for your own cat.

It is free. If you want the detailed description how to do it I will work out and put the it on etsy for you. So I will guide you and you will be able to take the measures of your cat, build your patterns and sew it yourself.



3 comments:

  1. Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I've
    read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book
    mark this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts
    of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing.
    I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your great feedback! You encourage me to continuer in English!

    ReplyDelete